Midtown Manhattan executive serviced office space at the Rockefeller Center, Avenue of the Americas. Combining luxury and environmental sustainability, this business center is located within the McGraw-Hill Building, the largest LEED-EB certified property in Manhattan.
This office business center consists of 22,000 square-feet of sixty-four sleek modern styled, beautifully furnished serviced office space, a private Garden Suite, and three conference rooms which are distinguished by all the classic amenities you would expect in a fully-furnished office space, not to mention our impeccable services and spectacular views from the 42nd floor. Discerning business leaders will enjoy the benefit of a state-of-the-art communications platform and a host of client services, in addition to a “members only” virtual office club.
Rockefeller Center Furnished Executive Office Space includes:
- Private executive office suites
- Larger offices for a collaborative work space
- Fully-appointed lobby and common service areas
- Professional support staff
- Conference facilities
- Manhattan Virtual Offices
- Space ranging from 100 sq. ft. to 300+ sq. ft.
- Exclusive Garden Suite
- Fully-equipped kitchens
- Complimentary tea and coffee
- Variable bandwidth
- Cisco® IP phones
- 212 area coded phone numbers
- LEED-EB certified
- World-class lobby
- Premier location in Rockefeller Center
- Steps away from Times Square
- Multiple voice and data ports
- Copy and print center with networking capability
- 24/7 secured access