Executive suites in New York. Is there any address in the financial world more prestigious than Wall Street? With a furnished and fully-serviced office space in New York City, in the heart of Manhattan's financial district, you'll be just blocks away from everything you need to do business. This Wall Street business center offers a variety of furnished workspace options, from private executive suites to large open plan offices all with tastefully modern furnishings, advanced technology, and a full complement of support services and staff.
Conveniently located on Wall Street, this center offers your business a prestigious address along with easy access to the center from all surrounding areas. Not to be confused with One Wall Street, now known as the Bank of New York Building, 48 Wall Street, known at one time as the Bank of New York Building was built in 1928 on land used by the bank since the 1797, on the corner of Wall Street and William Street in New York City's Financial District. Immediately outside is the entrance for the Wall Street station carrying the IRT Broadway-Seventh Avenue Line.
Wall Street Furnished Executive Office Space includes:
- Flexible term executive offices
- Furnished serviced office spaces
- Fully-appointed lobby and common service areas
- Professional support staff
- Conference center with support staff
- Virtual Office support facilities
- Space ranging from 85 sq. ft. to 380 sq. ft.
- Variable bandwidth
- Cisco® 7960 IP phones
- VoIP platform with dedicated circuitry
- Personalized call answering, using your company name
- Serviced office amenities
- Coworking Center
- Multiple voice and data ports
- Kitchen with complimentary hot beverage service as well as refrigerator and microwave
- Fully-equipped lounge and dining area
- Copy and print center with networking capability
- Staffed reception area
- Service area staffed with administrative support staff
- 24/7 secured access
||From USD: $900-$5000 Per office per month